Christmas Message 2018

Well, I finally got in a good, solid listen to Alan Jackson's "Let it Be Christmas" and George Strait's "Christmas Cookies," so it's officially time for Christmassy thing. Santa Claus and reindeer and all sorts of other European pagan traditions co-opted under a theoretically Christian holiday that hasn't been properly Christian since the 1950s anyway...

Sorry, tangent. Have a nice picture of some Christmas boys to cleanse your palate.


I don't have a lot of big words to say or a lot of important messages to cover. I've talked about my Christmas release. I'm pretty sure I've posted the link to Your Holiday Mom before, for those who unfortunately need it this time of year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, with lots of rich food we can pretend we'll work off in January, and even richer company we hope to never lose.

Happy holidays, darlings,
Raven

Comments