Quarantine, Book Club, and Doggos

Oh, it's been too long, darlings, and I apologize for that. Things, you may have notice, got insane. I live in a country that's not handling the pandemic well (Yay, America.). One of our dogs is just now recovering from getting spayed. I've been reading more. I've been watching Masterclass and YouTube.

I have also maybe been neglecting the books I actually write more than I would like to admit. That means ignoring you, and I definitely apologize again.

I have been doing some bookish things behind the scenes. I have a new series incoming. I'm working on this year's Christmas plot, as well as brainstorming for a Halloween romance this year.

But unfortunately, I can't give you much more than that.

I am about to start (Finally.) reading Red, White, and Royal Blue, so I'm excited to finally be able to crack that one open.

I am still on social media, mostly Facebook and Twitter, so you can always follow me over there to get more updates and banter.

But for the third time...I just apologize for being radio silent.

Happy 2020, y'all. Let's make the rest of it a hell of a lot better than the first half.

Raven

Comments