2020 Plans


Darlings! I'm back, and I'm here to discuss 2020. How are we starting off this year? How are we starting off this decade?  I've already shared a reading list, but I want to share now what's actually planned from me for this year. What projects are waiting in the wings?



As you all probably know, I have A Teaspoon of Desire coming out with Riptide some time this year. I don't know when that's going to be, as it's still being slotted into the official schedule, but I'm assured that it will come out in 2020. So stay tuned for more information on that front.

I'll also be doing my annual Christmas romance, like I always do. I actually have the idea for it remarkably early, and while I don't want to share everything out there for business reasons, we're going back into the paranormal after 2019's small town contemporary. But on the subject of holidays, I'm also leaning Halloween in 2020. I want to get a Halloween title out, and for that, I'm not nearly as prepared. So exciting for you and for me to find out what that's going to be about this year.

I'm also working on the secret squirrel project. It's a subgenre of romance that is pretty popular among het romance readers, but I can't see a lick of it anywhere in gay romance, so I'm trying it out. It's a bigger gamble than I'm used to taking. Could be a smash or could be a total flop. I really don't know. For reasons of secrecy, I can't say much about that, either, but I will say that it's a new adult college romance, and it's the start of (Hopefully) a four book series.

And if all that wasn't enough, I also have the last dying scream of contemporary in my back log (For the moment. No promise I won't swing back into it at some point.). Write Time for a Second Chance has been sitting, being prodded at, for about a year now, and 2020 is the year it finally sees the light of day. Return to a small town, second chance, high school reunion. Perfecto.

So that's my 2020. Anything sound exciting? Sound off in the comments, and have a wonderful rest of your January,

Raven

Comments